Kids love to ask questions. And so do parents. Here are five questions that will give you great insight into what your kids are thinking and curious about. Take their responses a bit futher by asking them to describe ways of how they could save, invest, donate or spend money to do the things they want.
1. If you had a million dollars in your pocket, what would you do with it and why?
2. If you were to do something nice for someone, who would it be for and what would you do?
3. What kind of job do you think would be fun to have and why?
4. What is your favorite thing to do and why?
5. If you could buy something for someone else, what would you buy? Who would it be for and why?
Be sure to scroll down and over to the right to watch Kids Finance Coach Kids Keanu and Tristen's videos about how to Save, Invest, Donate, Spend money.